Record / Report Requests

To request record or report information, you can present to the Jackson County Sheriff's Office and fill out a Request for Information form or email. The Records Department will process your request in a reasonable amount of time, depending on the material that is requested.

If you are listed on an accident report as an owner and/or operator, you may obtain a copy of the accident report according to Minnesota state law.

Reports with on-going investigations will not be released without prior approval from the reporting Deputy or the City/County Attorney.

Juvenile information is restricted and will only be released to a parent or guardian. 

A copy of your driving record can be obtained through the MN Department of Driver and Vehicle Services or you can present yourself to the Jackson County Sheriff's Office.